Alright, so we were feeling out of the "blogger in crowd" and so here we are with our own family blog. Actually, most of the people we know live relatively close to us and hear and see probably all they want to of our family- but that is not the purpose of our blog. I was realizing, the other day, that time goes so fast, and no matter how hard you try, you start to forget so many details about life that are just too fun and important to forget. Now I wish I could say that I am on top of things in the journal department, but I will reveal my first weakness- I am horrible. And those of you who know me, know that I am incredibly far behind in the scrapbook arena as well. So hopefully this blog will fill in the gaps and help us remember our little family in all of our growing stages- and for those of you who read every now and then, hopefully we can provide some fun inside information and entertainment. I have to admit, I have no idea how this works, or what I am doing- but for now- let me introduce our little family.
baby sleeper bed
4 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment