Everyday after lunch, or "munch" as Gavin calls it, the boys are ready for some outside time. Their favorites include, blowing bubbles, drawing with sidewalk chalk, and going to the park, or "party" as Gavin calls it. I had to include these pictures, not only to document the cute ways Gavin says things, but because it is so characteristic of our afternoons. Tristan crawls around and tries in every which way to get into the sidewalk chalk (to eat it more than to color). I am trying to teach him not to eat the chalk, but apparently my lessons are having the opposite effects on Gavin. Look at that defiant look! (He stood in the corner for that one!) Gavin's version of coloring is drawing lines over and over on the sidewalk. When you ask him what he is coloring, however, he will be honest and tell you "eleven". My absolute favorite would be the bubbles. Gavin loves to be the one to blow them, and usually he blows them right into Tristan's face. I love it because Tristan laughs like crazy, and if you've ever heard his laugh, you'd know why I love bubble time!
baby sleeper bed
4 years ago
6 comments:
Hey Lyndsey-welcome to the blogger world! Your boys are so cute! I love their cute little faces.
YAY!!! I love that you have a blog now! Kimberley loved looking at the pictures of the boys. See you soon!
hi buddy
hope you find your dad
okay just so you know blaine gets on other people's blogs and comments under my name all the time. I think that you will be able to tell when it's him and when it's me though.
Lynds,
Hey are we going to keep the tradition by going to the mall for Halloween! My sister-in-law and I are going to go before the rush just at the very begining! If you want to come you are more than welcome! Also a little hint I told Marc to talk work off so he can come with ha ha ha! I am such a mean wife. Let me know if you guys want to join us! Later
Post a Comment