.JPG)
.JPG)
We finished another box of diapers yesterday, and Gavin being the boy that he is, immediately turned it into his own little fort. I kept trying to get him to get out and play with the toys (as you can see Tristan doing) so I could throw the box away- but he told me, very grown up like, "no, toys are for babies- I'm big!" I tell you, sometimes he thinks he is twenty five. And when he doesn't want something, it is always "for Tristan" or "for babies." Tristan doesn't complain- he is happy with the discards! Gavin spent a good couple of hours in the box (even eating his afternoon snack in there) before he decided he wanted to be little again and joined Tristan in playing with the toys. Seriously, why do we spend so much money on toys when they prefer garbage?!
2 comments:
t really shouldn't surprise me that gavin loves staying in diaper boxes, i think that love of diapers runs in the family. just try and break him of it by his teenage years. but seriously, he is getting soooo big.
we have a picture of kimberley reading books in her diaper box. kids really do seem to prefer boxes and paper cups to any other (expensive) toys. That's why I let kimberley play with things like that, and leave the rest to the grandparents :)
Post a Comment