Happy March 20th- or in other words- Happy First Day of Spring! We want to keep Easter Sunday a little less commercial, so we decided this year that our family is going to start celebrating "Easter" on the first day of spring instead. Makes sense, right. March 20 each year- easy to remember. We had such a fun day and such appropriate weather, I might add.
I was wondering if I post too many pictures on each blog, and after this one, I am sure that I do- but here is a picture timeline of our First Day of Spring!
Here are the boys baskets, carefully laid out on the table the night before. Looks like that Easter bunny took a picture BEFORE hiding the baskets- how considerate of him.
Gavin, on the other hand was our resident pro. Twenty plus candy-filled eggs later, he was satisfied. (And in case you were wondering, no- this picture is not tilted.)
As you can see, both boys seem pretty happy with their findings. Following the same complications with bedtime as naptime, we had two very satisfied little boys. All in all, I'd say that it was the best First Day of Spring ever!
6 comments:
That looks like so much fun! The only thing that would make it better is if we were there too! Happy first day of spring!
ps- you don't post too many pictures - the more the better!
What a fun day looks like your boys made out really good with lots of candy.
You can't put on too many pictures. The more the better. I like you idea of doing the comercial side of Easter on a different day. Tell, Katie that she looks wonderful. Do you have any more pictures of her and her little family. When is she due.
I love all the pictures!!! I agree.. the more the better! It looks like it was such a good day for you and your boys! What a fun idea of hiding the baskets so that they could look for them. I wish i had been there to see all of this!
You could never post too many pictures!!!!!! Tell Katie I think she is SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Post a Comment