Which Disney Princess Are You?
You Are Aurora! (A.K.A. Sleeping Beauty.)
Thoughtful and loving. Authority figures probably have been sheltering you all of your life. Thankfully you're a very tranquil person who is content with what life has given you, but secretly you want to know how the outside world works.
It would appear as though I missed adding the most revealing part of my last post (thanks Heidi). I have a confession (which many of you don't know-some of you might), but I used to pretend I was Sleeping Beauty. And sadly, the phase went a whole lot later into my teen years than I care to admit. It being my favorite Disney movie (and quite possibly one of the top favorite movies altogether), it isn't surprising that I had the movie memorized- but the extent to which I acted out the part in my own life is rather embarassing to admit. Let me illustrate a few: First memory- First week in Kindergarten. The bathrooms are connected to the classroom right? Well, my imagination got the better of me on one such occasion and I decided to take advantage of the bathroom accoustics (yeah, the echo) and try my vocals out on the "woods song". Yeah, you all know it. The one she belts out while on her way to pick berries- the one that attracts the prince. Yep, that was it. Unfortunately, I was not given an actual "gift of song" and who knows what it sounded like on the other end. A tap on the door from the teacher alerted me to the reality of the whole thing and, needless to say, I spent the rest of the day hiding under my desk. Second memory- Dressing up on countless occasions in my "princess dress" (some of you will know what I mean by this more than others), and waltzing around with an imaginary partner. Move for move, I had it down- probably still do. And, last but not least, memory three (plus)- on more nights than I can count I fell asleep holding my imaginary rose, blanket laid ever so carefully in a diagonal across my legs, hair perfectly strewn about my head/face and probably the most humorous imitation of her facial features imaginable. Dreams of the kiss were sure to follow. Sad, but true. Well-it turns out my imitations were true to my actual character. I may not look the part as much any more, but sure enough. I am Aurora at heart. And, I have to say, I got my Prince Charming. They should make a test for that, but I already know Andrew is the "Sleeping Beauty Prince." He already accuses me frequently of having a fairy tale outlook- perhaps I should start making him act out his part more often.
Oh, and in case you have the desire to find out which princess you happen to be-you're just a click away.
http://www.greatestjournal.com/quiz.bml?Q=16354
baby sleeper bed
4 years ago
6 comments:
I can't say I'm surprised, if I just had to guess I'd say you were Aurora. All your memories of trying to be Aurora were so funny. I love it. Stay tuned to see who I am...
You are so cute! I loved hearing about all the cute things you did when you were pretending as a kid. dont you sometimes miss those carefree no responsibility days!
Aurora, huh? Figures. She got all the breaks. What I wouldn't give for a good, long nap! We all know that I was Cinderella growing up (Dad even called me that, remember?), but BEFORE she got the great dress from the fairy godmother. Oh, where is that stinking fairy godmother? I could sure use a new pair of jeans- and a maid! :)
Hey I just wanted to tell you that Lowe's does the workshop every 2nd and 4th Saturday of the months and you can sign up on line! I did for the 3rd at our Lowes in Lehi! Just seeing if you watned to go!!! Marc thinks I am crazy but if it gets him to spend so father son and daughter time then it is going to be forced upon him!! lol
How funny!!! That is so awesome Lynds!!! You are way too cute!
Hey Home Depot this weekend! If you guys can go! Also I signed my kids up for the Lowes one as well on the 10th.You can sign up on-line!
Post a Comment