Friday, June 20, 2008

What did they Say?

Half of the reason that I decided to add a "boy talk" column to the side of our blog was for my own rapidly fading memory purposes. The other half is for your enjoyment. I realized that the list was getting pretty long, so I decided to make the funny things they say permanent by transferring them into a post each month. So, if you've read them- skip on. Otherwise, get ready for a laugh, a warm fuzzy- or both!

Too often (Gavin): "To InfiNERDY and BEYOND!"

May 20 (Me): "Gavin, did you know that three years ago, you came out of mommy's tummy?" (Gavin): "Yep, Tristan are you going to have something come out of your tummy tomorrow, Tristan?"

May 20 (Gavin): "Tomorrow is my birthday! I am three years ago!"

May 20 (Gavin): "Mom, I like you forever!"

May 15 (Gavin): "Mom, there's cleaner in the potty. We do NOT eat cleaner..it's RIS-GUSTING!"

May 14 (Gavin): "Buzz Lightyear is a starker man. (Star Command)"

May 14 (Gavin): "Tristan, you are a strange little man, Tristan!"

May 13 (Gavin): "Dad, what are you eating?" (Andrew) "None of your bees wax." (Gavin) "Can I have some bees wax. I think that I want some."

May 6 (Gavin): "Mom, those cars are RA-DIKLESS! Are you SERIOUS mom?" (I wonder where he hears those kinds of things? :)

May 3 (Gavin): "Mom, I'm awake! I sleeped for 30 days!"

Apr 25 (Gavin): "Mom, Tristan is a wonderful challenge!"

Everyday (Gavin): "...alright, THEN we will go to the store and buy some gum!"

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE these! I check back daily to see if Gavin has said anything else to Tristan! they always give me a good laugh!!!

blaine and michelle said...

Good idea! My list is getting pretty long as well!

Kim Felt said...

I love what little kids say. He is hilarious!!!!

heidijogoody said...

I totally love these and would always read them to see if there was anything new that time. I think it is such a good idea too though because I am like you I easily forget sometimes.

Heather said...

My favorite is where Gavis is calling his little brother a challenge! Those were way cute. I had to read them to PJ.

Heather said...

Lyndsey- I know I already posted but this is 100% a comment just for you. I have the summer basically free and would love to get together and come see you. We could even make it a playdate.
Let me know!

Brianna E. said...

I like the new ones- thanks for the laugh!

Cristina said...

We laughed out loud at the boys' quotes! So precious! It must be impossible to keep a straight face when you hear such things coming out of their adorable little mouths!

Anonymous said...

How adorable are they! I love your blog Lyndsey. I know I tell you this every time I read it but you have a way with words. Very talented.