Thursday, June 19, 2008

Old Times

I can't remember one other post that has been just about me, so this will make a first. Well, I guess it isn't JUST about me, but still. This is one of my very best friends from high school, Kristin Robinette (formerly Blackner). You wouldn't guess that we were that good of friends by how we have failed at keeping up with each other (over a year and a half since our last get together- pathetic), but friends none-the-less. It was so fun to get togther, after so long, and reminisce. Definitely something we will have to do again- SOON!

5 comments:

Alysha said...

i love your hat! where did you get it?

heidijogoody said...

Isn't it nice to have good friends even if you don't see them for a while but you still feel like the best of friends

Anonymous said...

Lynds...you look so cute!! I love your hat!!

Mower Clan said...

Lyndsey, You are so CUTE!!!!!

Brianna E. said...

I'm with Alysha- I love your hat! So where DID you get it?!