Tuesday, July 1, 2008

New House Requirements


Requirement #1 for our next house:

A pantry with an actual door. Whoever came up with the idea of bifold doors obviously didn't have little boys! Anyone out there who wants to invent a way to child proof bifold doors- you have my support.


And a way to childproof sliding doors. That's requirement #2 for our next house:

A back door that is NOT a sliding door! You can't exactly take a picture of your children sneaking out and down the street, so you'll just have to trust me.

The list goes on- unfortunately!

6 comments:

blaine and michelle said...

I totally agree about the sliding door. If it wasn't so expensive, I would definitely have replaced our sliding door with French doors. And you have my sympathy for the bifold doors problem. I hope you have a good vacuum!

Kristin D. said...

Oh, Grape Nuts! I soooooo miss American food. I so quickly getting tired of the limited German fare.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! That sucks so bad! I'm sorry Lyndsey. Nice to know what we should look for when we buy a house and start having children though....could you write a list down for me and keep adding to it...I'll need that in about 3 years! :)

Anonymous said...

oh sad day!!! Lynds you are so amazing! I love you!

heidijogoody said...

Oh man that does not look like a mess that was fun to clean up

Brianna E. said...

Replace the bi-folds with double doors- it'd be totally worth it!!