I'm seeing a pattern here. It is official- the cereal needs to be moved to a higher shelf. Questions is: what do I want to clean up in it's place. No one told me there is a difference between child proofing your home and BOY proofing your home. You learn something new every day- at least in my case.
I used to think I knew who the culprit was, but it is starting to look like a cooperative thing. Somehow I think that is going to be the story of my life.
6 comments:
You and I have something in common and that is that we have two little trouble makers that feed off of eachother and can get into lots of trouble when working together! I think this will be the story of our life but with two boys.. I can't even imagine what you have on your hands for the years to come.
I think I am glad I have 2 girls.
I am just beginning this era that you have already entered into. Any suggestions?
Wow! I thought I spend a lot of time cleaning all day. :)
Got Milk?
These boys are cute...but messy. Sorry!!
I put all the canned goods on the bottom. That way, she can throw them and stack them and stuff but at least it doesn't make messes. Also, the big cans of food storage are too heavy for her to mess with so they're good on the bottom too.
Post a Comment