Sunday, August 17, 2008

Farm Folk

So, my sister in law Katie and I have had quite the cabin fever as of late and have developed an itch for a little adventure (either that or she just feels sorry for me being home with the boys while Andrew has been travelling all month!). It happens to be a little coincidence that both destinations we've embarked on have one commonality: FARMS. Yep, our first outing was to the Thanksgiving Point Farm (you've seen that already, so I'll spare the pictures (that and they are all on Katie's camera!)) and our second- Wheeler Farm in Salt Lake.




Wagon rides, pony rides, cow milking, duck feeding- what more could you ask for right?! As always, the boys had a great time and are really starting to love life on the farm. Watch out Uncle Zane and all you Missouri Richardson's- you might have some recruits. That is, until they realize they have to work on the farm, not just look at and ride the animals. I think we will stick to being farm tourists!

9 comments:

Kristin D. said...

I have never been Wheeler Farm and have always wanted to go. It would be so fun to see your boys on the farm in Missouri. I bet their grandparents would love to have them there. Yeah...a picture of Katie. I haven't heard anything about her in so long. She is looking beautiful. Is that her little girl? What is her name. She looks just like Katie.

blaine and michelle said...

Jealous! I've got some cabin fever, too. It's still too darn hot to EVER leave the house! I wish I was there with you guys.

blaine and michelle said...

wheeler farm. i loved that place as a kid. i remember going there with my dad's parents and climbing trees and seeing the animals. how fun

Denise said...

Looks like fun! Where are you living these days?

Anonymous said...

FUN!! Your kids love the outdoors esp when it involves animals. Looks like you had a great day! LOVE YOU!

Kim Felt said...

My kids love wheeler farm. It's a fun place to VISIT. :)

heidijogoody said...

I should think about taking the girls to wheeler farm it looks like fun.

Brianna E. said...

Looks like you had a great time- I'll have to take my kids there. Our farm doesn't have as many animals!!

Jill said...

Looks like fun. You have quite busy boys. Good thing they are so cute! Sorry to hear Andrew is traveling so much - Kyle has been too. I'll be thinking of you!