Tuesday, September 16, 2008

August Boy Talk

What would a month be without some humor from my boys. There were way more than I posted this month, but at least we got a few. If you didn't read them before, enjoy!

August 30: (Me to Gavin) "Gavin, what are you doing?" (Gavin): "Fashing the bug, mom." (Me): "You mean swatting the bug?" (Gavin): "Yeah, I mean fashing the SWAT BUG mom!"

Several Sunday's ago (I just remembered this): (Tristan (surprise) in the middle of a rather quite church meeting): "I ah ah child aaaaa GOD! (the last word extra loud for embarassment purposes) NO Sunbeep, sunbeep!" Me: "Shhh, has given me an earthly.." (Tristan) "HOOOOME!..Parents kind and deers!" (on and on until the last word rang out) DAY!" (Don't you just love church meetings after you've taken the binkie away- whole new experience!)

August 30 (Me to Gavin): "Gavin?" (Gavin): "What Mom?" (Me): "Do you know I love you?" (Gavin): "Yeah. I love YOU mom." (Me): "Well, I love you more than all the big kids in the WHOLE world." (Gavin): "Well, I love you SO nuts, mom!"

August 24 (Gavin): "Mom, can you fix this DVD please." (Me, while wiping it with the bottom of my shirt): "Let me see, buddy." (Gavin): "Thanks for swiping it with your Sunday clothes, mom!"

August 1 (Gavin after passing gas) "Excuse me. Mom, I said excuse me for the stink thing."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading all the things that the boys say! Tristan is so funny..at least he was saying good stuff so loud.

heidijogoody said...

I think the funniest things come out of kids mouths when it is dead quite and you are sitting in Sacrament meeting!

Brianna E. said...

I like the last one the best. Keep them coming.