Sunday, November 9, 2008

Stubborn



Don't know why I think this is of such blogging importance, because it has been WELL over a month now, but I just can't not mention it. Tristan has FINALLY started walking up and down the stairs. He has been doing the half and half (walking but putting his hands on the stairs thing) for MONTHS now, but just decided one day to be big. He is definitely a stubborn little thing. Until he decides he wants to (for no understandable reason to any of the rest of us), he just doesn't. He has been that way with EVERYTHING! Rolling over, walking, crawling, talking. He just doesn't do it until one day- BAM. He knows how all along, he's just too stubborn to do it when he is "supposed" to. I personally think he likes to keep his mom surprised. I am CONSTANTLY asking myself, "how long has he known how to do that?" Yay, Tristan!

5 comments:

Brianna E. said...

I think stubborness is a Silotti trait- maybe he got it from Grandpa (like most of my kids!!).

Anonymous said...

You are so right! That is how Tristan works! Oh man i miss your boys!

heidijogoody said...

My girls are the same way. They just do stuff on their own time.

Kristin D. said...

That makes me laugh. He certainly is determined to do it his way or no way at all.

Tiffany Joy said...

He is so cute. I'm glad you're having another one. You make 'em good :)