Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Not my First Tag

...but a tag about FIRSTS. I was convinced I just didn't have time to do this one (seeing as I am already behind), but the over achiever in me just wouldn't subside, so here it is. Thanks Kim!

1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Nathan DeFries
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Everyday- I married him.
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? I've never purposly drank one.
4. What was your FIRST job? Citibank
5. What was your FIRST car? Aerostar Van
6. What is your FIRST memory? I have so many-about the same period of time (3 years-ish)
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Andrew- always! (at least AFTER the 3am "mommy can I sleep with you?" I got from Gavin.)
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Ms. Castelle
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Florida with the family
10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them? MorganAnne Green, Anne Voss and Tiffany Mansfield. Yes, we are all still friends. "Elementary Friends" as we call ourselves. :)
11. What was your FIRST sport played? Soccer (unless you count gymnastics/dance as a sport)
12. Where was your FIRST sleep over? My Grandma's or cousin's house- can't remember which
13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? other than the boys (3am, 7am) and my mom on the way to work- Andrew (on the phone)
14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? My aunt Annalisa's- I was a flower girl.
15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Put in a load of laundry.
16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Tim Mcgraw
17. When and where was your FIRST tattoo or piercing? Earrings, 7th grade.
18. What was the FIRST foreign country you went to? England
19. What was your FIRST run in with the law? Speeding ticket, senior year.
20. When was your FIRST detention? during the first week of first grade (long story)
21. What was the FIRST state you lived in? Utah
22. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart? I had several "little girl crushes" that I was convinced did, but in truth- Andrew. Good thing it wasn't permanent and we are happily married.
23. Who was your FIRST roommate? Andrew
24. Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride? Don't remember. It was something to do with cheerleading if I remember right.
25. Who will be the FIRST to re-post this? I think Michelle.

I tag: Michelle, Kathi and Allison

3 comments:

Kristin D. said...

I have to admit I love reading tags. I love getting to know people more.

heidijogoody said...

I guess I missed a few of your posts! Whoops. I totally love the boys in their St. Patricks day hats! And don't worry we understand you needing to sleep. YOU go ahead and sleep all you can when you can :)

blaine and michelle said...

Now here I go to repost it! I love tags, because they give me something to do when I don't know what to blog about.