Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Emma Lynne Richardson

I am sure you have all noticed the absence of the pregnancy ticker to the right (FINALLY, those things just make the whole process seem longer, I think) and that is because...


At 12:06 am on Sunday, June 7, 2009 (three weeks and two days early) we welcomed our beautiful little Emma into our family. She weighed a healthy 6 lbs 2.8 oz and measured a surprising 19 1/2". She has lots of sandy blonde hair, petite little features and a beautiful little complexion. It may be debated by some, but it is the common consensus that she looks nothing like either of her older brothers (despite a similar feature or two), and quite possibly looks the most like baby pictures of her mom.

Overall she is such a mellow baby who LOVES to be cuddled (almost too much seeing as she would prefer to sleep being cuddled rather than snuggled in her own bed) and who is absolutely adored by her daddy, mommy and two older brothers.

More posts will follow: details of the birth, explanations of her name, pictures, pictures and more pictures, but for now, the facts and these gems will have to do.
Emma Lynne Richardson
June 7, 2009
12:06 am
6 lbs 3 oz
19 1/2"

We love you Emma. Welcome.

8 comments:

Georgi Family said...

Lyndsey...She is absolutely beautiful!! I want to come and hold her!!! How about I bring her an outfit and you let me hold her...deal???

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Emma! Welcome to the world. I know your mother is thrilled to have a little girl to dress. Plus big brothers always love a little sister. Lyndsey - she is absolutely beautiful. Congrats you guys.

blaine and michelle said...

I love her. So much. Now I want to know who won the guessing game! I know I was close...

Kristin D. said...

I have to admit that she is the most beautiful newborn I have ever seen. I hope my girls never see this.

Hales Family said...

Congrats! She is so cute! We'll have to come over and see her.

Anonymous said...

I love her take home outfit! So cute!

Alysha said...

Lyndsey... oh my gosh.. Emma is beautiful! I love her hair!! I can't wait to meet her! I may just have to come to Denver to do that! I am soo happy for you and your family!! ps... keep the pics coming!!

heidijogoody said...

Oh she is so beautiful...Good job