There are just some of those things that are impossible to describe in words and even in still pictures. In my experience, a lot of those things are often the most humorous. A few for me would be: 1. the way my boys run (Gavin prances on his toes and finds it impossible to run in a straight line; Tristan runs flat footed and somewhat bull legged, often colliding into Gavin's sporatic running), 2. Gavin's attempts at hula hooping (and Tristan's imitations), and 3. their impersonations of certain movies (as shown here with their "Kung Fu Panda" moves.) I could go on, but I just so happened to catch the last two of these on video and had to share. Enjoy. I sure did.
**Alright people, I can't figure out how to upload the videos from my camera. I click the film strip, upload the video from my still camera and watch for hours as it says uploading video. Nothing happens past that. Any suggestions/helpful hints?**
1 comments:
Are you uploading from a digial camera? If so, go to VIMEO.com and upload your video and then copy the html into your post. Mine usually take a while to load so that is normal.
I have to laugh at your comment about your boys running. Isn't it the funniest thing ever? My Gavin likes to watch his shadow when he runs so he doesn't look where he is going. Cracks me up!
Post a Comment