Amidst all the chaos, I am trying to get the boys back to their normal routines. Which includes time outside and the occasional jaunt to the park. There is a little park just up the street from us that suffices just fine and many more great and spacious parks nearby. In fact, our ward has a park day every Tuesday, so before you know it, we will be park experts.Being the boy that he is, Gavin takes time for a potty break. Boys Gone Wild style! I wasn't fast enough to catch the clenched bottom checks on camera, but I'd say the evidence is clear-business is back to usual!
Monday, August 3, 2009
Business as Usual
Posted by Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson at 12:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh yes one of the great perks of being a boy anywhere will work as a bathroom :) I will soon have to learn how to adjust to that kind of behavior!
Post a Comment