Get your reading glasses on and grab a light snack. At least a drink and possibly a bathroom break will be required at some point if you are planning on reading up to current on our blog. Should you have the ambition, I have finally completed the posts on the 4th of July and Emma's blessing, added a few random out of order posts that I found noteworthy, and caught up our current happenings (seven on this page, three on the next). I am now, once again, up to date. Good luck and happy reading!
Oh, and if you are wondering where the pictures of the house are, they are still to come. Believe it or not, I am still working on a few final touches (cleaning the tile grout is more than a final touch if you ask me, but for lack of a better explaination...). Stay tuned and I promise I will get you the entire panoramic tour.
baby sleeper bed
4 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment