Monday, September 7, 2009

Two of a Kind

Well, my boys may seem to be more the "worst of enemies" rather than the "best of friends" at times, but they definitely are two of a kind.  For the most part, they both like the same things:
Puzzles
Boxes (or, rather, anything that can be climbed into)
Books/Reading (believe it or not, Gavin is reading this book to Tristan)
Playing Pretend
and so much more.
You would think, being so similar, that they would get along better, but- let's face it- one of them is still bigger than the other!

2 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Um ya.. my girls are the exact same size, same age, same everything.. I mean when you are twins isn't it because you "chose" to come to earth together?? Well some days I wonder you would just think they would be the best of friends always, which isn't true, but I think that is just what comes to having another sibling!

Anonymous said...

Cute!! I haven't had a chance to get caught up on websites and it's great to see the happenings of your family, those two boys are so similar!