Thursday, December 3, 2009

Scare Hair

I lovingly entitle this post scare hair, adopting my parents terminology growing up.  Although, I don't think their terminology was saved for such extreme cases!  Leave it to the boys to make a show of it.  A little shyly at first, but then, as you can see, they really gave their best efforts!





I guess the obvious question would be:  to cut or not to cut?  Now that I think about it, it isn't so much an obvious question as it is an obvious answer. :)

You would think my beautiful little girl would be exempt from such an entitled post, but alas, no.  Having lost the majority of her "baby hair" she has managed to keep just a small section on top.  And is it ever long!  We comb it over, curl it up, just about everything, but it generally tends to be rather uncooperative.  I was always under the impression that you don't have to cut your baby girl's hair for quite some time, but I am starting to think maybe that isn't always the case. 


Just proof that you can be beautiful and have scary hair all at the same time!

3 comments:

Jill said...

What adorable scary hair poses! Emma is getting even more and more beautiful! Good luck on the baby girl hair dilemma, and please post an update on what you decide to do. I might need some help with that later too.

heidijogoody said...

For the longest time the girls only grew hair on the very top of their head and I actually had to trim it a couple of times because it got to the point where it was just so long! She is quite beautiful though!

Kristin D. said...

Gavin looks just like Andrew in the 3rd one.