So hard! I have a nephew who has the same problem. He is 5 and still wears diapers to bed because he is such a deep sleeper. I would talk to you doctor and see if they have any suggestions.
(Andrew and Gavin working on building his model airplane) A: "How are we going to do this piece buddy?" G: "I don't know Dad." A; "Humm...this one is hard. " (long pause) A: "Alright, here goes nothing dude." G: "Well, we read the instructions so lets hope that here goes something!"
(Holding a bag of brown sugar and asking for the one hundredth time and being told no again and again) E: "Mom, can I PLEASE have some of this sugar?" M: "No baby. You need to stop asking...I said no." E: "I will (stop asking) when you just say 'I don't care.' " (Hum...maybe she has figured something out. Parent of the year for sure. :))
T: "Mom! Gavin moved his chair over by mine again." G: "No, it just looks like it is closer." T: "Nuh-uh...he just...it just..ahhh...FAIRYTALE!" (When I asked for clarification: fairytales are not true and apparently neither was what Gavin was saying. :))
E: "Mom...I feel sick from being in the car. I have a headache in my tummy!"
What to say? We've been married over eight years now and in that time we've: added four perfect little people to our family, moved seven times, and started a business among many other things. Basically, we spend our days happily trying to manage the chaos.
2 comments:
I love that picture. So funny.
So hard! I have a nephew who has the same problem. He is 5 and still wears diapers to bed because he is such a deep sleeper. I would talk to you doctor and see if they have any suggestions.
Post a Comment