Dear Friends,
I am sorry if I have neglected your emails, blogs and or phone calls as of late. I am just getting back from our week long trip to Utah, and between time with family, my birthday, celebrating the fourth, my 10 year high school reunion and more…well, you can see how things slipped through the cracks. I just wanted you to know I haven’t been ignoring you and I will catch up soon. Hope all is well.
Love, Lyndsey
baby sleeper bed
4 years ago
3 comments:
How was your reunion??
I missed seeing you at the picnic. I really wanted our Gavin's to meet! Can't wait to read your updates!
I was in Utah then and didn't even know or think about the reunion. One of these times I'll catch up with you there. Hope you had fun, and are catching up at home.
Post a Comment