Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Conference Weekend


What to say...this is pretty much how we spent our Conference weekend.  Good food (nice cheese, fruit and dip, sparkling juices...yum!), relaxing clothes, and lots of time as a family.  The boys worked on a 900+ piece lego castle during Saturday's sessions (pictured on the floor), and then worked on coloring packets during Sunday's sessions.  Emma did what Emma does best...playing and getting into everyone else's going ons, while Andrew and I soaked up the time at home.

As good as all that sounds, that wasn't the best part of Conference weekend.  We loved the talks this year and are so grateful to have a living prophet to guide and direct us twice a year (and every day in between).  We already can't wait for next Conference!  Join us...April 2-3, 2011!

3 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Conference weekend is always the best!

Kristin D. said...

I love seeing pictures of your house. It looks sooooo nice.

Anonymous said...

I'm not gonna lie....it looked like Andrew was drinking beer! Good to know you celebrate conference with some quality non-alchololic apple cider!!!