Before I wrap up our family book for 2010, I figured I had better include a few things from the sidebar. In case you missed some of these, here they are again:
- G: "I know how to say one in Spanish. Do you know how to say one in Spanish, Tristan?" T: "One in Spanish." G: "Yeah, do you know how to say one in Spanish?" T: "One in Spanish." G: "No, do you know how to say ONE in Spanish!" T: "One...in...Spa...NISH!"
- G: "Tristan, strong is NOT a power. Mr. Incredibles doesn't have powers. He's just a wierd old man. Luke Skywalker has a lightsaber. That's powerful!"
- G: "Mom, did you hear our story? It was wicked!" (Turns out they were playing a pretend story about a good Jesus and a bad Jesus. Wicked is pretty accurate.)
- T: "Look Gavin, I am drawing a temple of the Church of Jesus Christ, amen."
- M: "Gavin, look...Emma is taking some steps." G: "Good job Gussy. You are a big girl. Mom, Emma is getting big- she is a first grade baby now."
2 comments:
love every one of them!
Oh my gosh these make me laugh. I love kids and yours say some of the best things. Sadly Gwendolyn (7 months) is the same size as your darling girl.
Post a Comment