Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Point of No Return?

I am sure many of you are asking if I am one of those bloggers who has past the point of no return in their blogging "career". The answer: No. But, I can see how it happens. Being SO far behind does not inspire jumping back in the game. Now some of you bloggers are asking, "Why not? Just start from today and forget the lull." Good suggestion, and seriously tempting, trust me. BUT...I have this thing. Actually...I have this BOOK. Series of books, really. It is our yearly family blog book. I have a serious love hate realationship with these books. I LOVE LOVE LOVE having our every days published for posterity and refer back to them too many times to count. Better than a scrapbook if you were to ask me. But, of course that means staying up to date on the blog and, in the event of getting behind, serious catching up becomes your fate. I HATE catching up. And you blog readers probably don't much care for reading it all. It would likely suffice to say, "all is well here in the Richardson family. we are doing this and this and this....the end" and move on. But, alas. No. I counted...15 blog posts (probably more once I get down to it) are to come. So, stay tuned...if you would like to read more on any of the following topics:

Easter...Soccer...Labor Day...Gavin Kindergarten Happenings...Kindie Graduation...Summer...4th of July...Denver Temple...All 3 kids Birthdays...MOVING...Lost Teeth...1st Day of School (Kindie and 1st)...Star Student...Pretend Birthday...Conference...Fall Field Trips...Teeth Surgery...and who knows what else I might be forgetting.

As you can see, there is some pretty big stuff to cover. Ironic how it is things like this that keep you from blogging, but they end up being the things you can't miss blogging about isn't it? Then you add in eight dentist appointments, 2 hair appointments, 3 baby dr. appointments, 3 insurance meetings (among countless phone calls), two parent teacher conferences, school pictures twice!, a wedding, and an upcoming trip to Hawaii- then you have our month of October alone!

so, after aforementioned trip to Hawaii, I will make blog catching up a priority. Until then...Happy Halloween, we'll see you in Novemeber! (Add two more things to my blogging list. Ai Yi Yi!)

2 comments:

heidijogoody said...

I can't wait to see all the new posts to come.

Denise said...

I miss your posts! Get on it woman! (I kid, I kid...I know you're busy) Hope your Halloween was great!