Saturday, November 26, 2011

Medal

Do they have a medal for the most posts in one day? 28 has got to be a record. Then again, what person that gets 28 posts behind deserves a medal? Still...it would be nice! :) If you made it through them all, or even just skimmed the pictures, perhaps YOU deserve the medal. If not, don't worry. I am not offended- nor do I blame you. If it weren't for posterity, I wouldn't have spent my time doing it either! Now...what do you think the chances of nothing noteworthy happening for a while would be. I could use a break!

3 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Ok you might not believe it but I did it. I read through every single one of your new posts! I enjoyed them very much. Your kids are getting so big. I just can't even believe that Emma is already 2 where does the time go. Looks like the boys are adapting to school well and enjoying that and that Emma is still all girl. Dont worry the hair pulling out phase will end and if she is like my girls she will request to have her hair done every day :) I was laughing when I saw the little comment you wrote after tristans picture about wishing he would have left a couple details out. I thought it was pretty darn funny and kind of amazing that he would even think to draw that stuff :) Hope to see more frequent posts from you to come

Chadlee said...

I am so glad you posted all your happenings, it's so fun to see your kids again and looks like you've settled nicely into your new life.

Austin said...

Andrew! This is Austin Houghtaling. I'm trying to get in touch with you, but can't figure out how. Can you send me an email with your best email address? Send it to awhoughtaling@hotmail.com.

Looking forward to catching up,
Austin