Funny story...
As I mentioned earlier, as soon as the doctor gives the ok...I am out the door. I had to wait a little longer this time until Andrew's training was over, but then I was out the door. The only problem was...despite my track record, we were still unprepared for this little one to come. Well, not unprepared for her to come, just unprepared to take her home. The car seat used for our other kiddos had expired, and we had yet to decide/purchase another. So, Andrew was given the task of picking up the car seat on the way back from his training. He brings in the box, brand spanking new, and I unwrap it to discover...he had grabbed the wrong one. The boxes had been mixed up on the shelf and instead of the cute pink carseat he intended to buy...we ended up with a green and brown monkey car seat intended for a boy. That didn't stop us from strapping her in and driving home though. Car seats can be exchanged, right?! Besides...she rocked that car seat. Look how adorable!

January 7, 2012
baby sleeper bed
4 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment