It would appear, in our family, that we have two molds. Emma started out looking like what I thought was a pretty good mix of her two brothers (and she still does have a little of both in her), but lately has started looking an awful lot like her oldest brother Gavin. Which left Tristan looking that much more different...until now. To his utter pride and joy, Scarlett came out looking VERY MUCH like him. As a baby, and as he looks now. And whether it be for that reason, or the fact that he is finally old enough to appreciate a baby around the house- he gets in his fair share of doting on his younger sister. Here are a few snapshots of their brother sister bondings.
I love it! And I hope it stays. Who wouldn't want a little girl as cute as he is?



0 comments:
Post a Comment