It is no secret...I am not a morning person. I will sleep until someone makes me get up. It just so happens that I have four such persons more than willing to take on the role. I will always wish for a few extra hours at night, but I have to admit...it is much more fun waking up to happy babies who are excited to see me. Happy babies like this one.
Wouldn't that make your morning?
(and yes...she is in my bed. She sleeps in her own bed, but sometimes if the other kids are not awake yet, I sneak her in with me to try and get an extra few minutes of sleep. Sometimes it works, sometimes we play. Either way I win! :) )
1 comments:
Wow so many fun posts to catch up on! The kids are getting so big. Emma just makes me smile she is so girly and I just love it. Baby scarlett is just darling.
Post a Comment