Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

A holiday to celebrate the color pink?  Not exactly, but as far as Emma was concerned it was.  Pink, hearts, candy/cupcakes...it was like Christmas for a little girl!


The boys didn't complain much either- especially since they came home with a score of Valentines from school.


And, just in case you were wondering...I did a few things for Valentine's Day too.  Granted, the only thing I managed to get a picture of was the least significant- the cupcakes for dessert- but still.  The thing I should have gotten a picture of was the chocolate dipped strawberries I made for Andrew to take to work, but alas, no.  Just picture HUGE strawberries dipped in white or dark chocolate and then rolled in nuts, coconut, mini chocolate chips, sprinkles, etc.  So yummy, and so pretty all boxed up.  So yummy that we had them for breakfast.  Mother of the year, I know.  For dinner we had the world's best french dip sandwiches (thanks our best bites!) and red velvet cupcakes for dessert. Such a healthy holiday...but one of our favorites none the less. :)

0 comments: