


Alright, so I couldn't resist another post. I've been sick the last couple of days, and with Andrew out of town tonight, I caved and got McDonald's for dinner. Usually we get the boys a "cheesy-burger", but lately all they will eat is the french fries. So, I decided to be daring and get chicken nuggets. They were a hit, and as you can see, they had little interest in the fries! The funny part-and reason for the post was..towards the end of the meal, Gavin turns to Tristan and says "you eating your chicken Tin-tint (his latest nickname from his brother)? Let me see your muscles!" He then pulled his best muscle pose (as you can see) and immediately, Tristan responded with the cutest imitation (again, see for yourself). For those of you that know the Richardson men, this is not at all uncharacteristic (to be posing and showing their muscles), but it must be proof that it runs in the genes because we've never taught that to him. They did this for a few minutes, and then finished off every last bite. Thanks to McDonald's for another cute moment.
4 comments:
i swear andrew started it. when he was a kid not only was he always running around flexing but for some reason a mirrir was always the right excuse to take his shirt off. lucky for you Lyndsey is that gavin and tristan actually are super cute.
Sweet deal on Halloween I was thinking we should meet at about 3:30? It starts at 4:00 but I wouldn't mind getting a head start if they let us! I will just call you that day and let you know if Marc is going to go. I told him to take it off but they are trying to reach their goal of so many guys this month that he might have to go to a recruiting dinner! You know how that goes. What are your boys being this year? Oh and the fries are my lifesaver!
They are so totally CUTE!!! I love you and hope you are doing well!!
I can't wait for you guys to come visit! We are so excited!
Post a Comment