Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Countdown Begins

I know that most of you think I mean the 25 day countdown to Christmas, but I don't. (Although, that is less than two days away, in case you weren't keeping track!) I mean the 15 hour countdown to the time when Andrew and I depart, first class to Orlando Florida to spend 10 relaxing days surrounded by Magic and Christmas around the World, done the Disney way! From Disney and SeaWorld, to Golfing the PGA courses and ultra fine dining, we are doing it all! So- you won't be hearing from us for awhile. If you see our two little munchins (having a little pampered time of their own at Grandma Tina's) while we are away, give them a kiss for us. We will miss them. I'll post pictures from both adventures when we return. Merry December 1 Eve (in a couple of hours!)

4 comments:

blaine and michelle said...

I must say I'm totally jealous. It sounds like you guys are going to have a blast. The only thing that I can imagine would make it better is if we were there with you :)

heidijogoody said...

Oh that is so lucky I wish that was me!! Enjoy it even though you will miss your kids that will be so great for you guys to get away like that.

Kristin D. said...

I am so jealous too (except for the golf bit). I hope you have the best time and don't miss your kids too much that you can't completely enjoy it.

blaine and michelle said...

I didn't know that you flew first class. first edible chocolate, then a 1,000 dollar steak. We're not worthy to be in your presence.