Thursday, December 13, 2007

And They Lived Happily...For Ten Whole Days!

Once upon a time, (less than a week ago), a handsome vp of marketing and his wonderful wife of four years (almost) lived in a world made of magic (and lots and lots of money) called Disneyworld! A world where trees grow upside down, Santas from around the world visit frequently, and the Beetles are alive and well.


A world where one meal costs you over four hundred dollars (and was worth every penny), and eating out grows you muscles as big as a samari instead of a gut! (I guess you can tell why we love the movie Ratatouille.)

And yet, as magical as this world is, there is no comparison to bringing the magic home after a relaxing sweetheart weekend, by playing pirates with our boys! (As you can see, Gavin is now obsessed with pirate swords and guns. He won't leave Andrew alone for even a second without sneaking in a few punches- all the while saying Arrr!)

And the magic just doesn't get any better than when you see that your boys had a wonderful time with Grandpa Jeff and Grandma Tina- and learned a whole bunch of new things! (Like climbing stairs and walking-almost.) Just wait until you see the next post.


So I guess you can say...we lived happily for ten days, and we are living happily ever after!

5 comments:

Tiffany Joy said...

How fun! I want to know what trip you went on. Was it a cruise? What? I'm glad you had fun!!

Heather said...

That trip sounds like it was wonderful. I can't believe you have been married for almost 4 years. Wow how time flies. My favorite part was the picture of your little guy hanging onto your finger. They are so cute! Being a mom is the greatest isn't it? I know I am enjoying it. PS. I didn't mind the tag really I learned a lot about you and me...I had to think of things I haven't in a while.
Love you

Kristin D. said...

It sounds like your trip was absolutely perfect. I am so glad that were able to go.

blaine and michelle said...

I love the pictures! It makes me so excited to take the kids!! I'm so glad you had so much fun (and the boys, too)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you had such a good time! It's good to have you back! i'll have to come visit sometime and hear all about it. Love you!