Monday, November 19, 2007

Tagged Again...AGAIN!

Whoever is making up these tags...You have WAY too much time on your hands! Anyway, here goes for a third time.

*How long have you been together? Almost 4 years

*How long did you date? Almost 12 months and were engaged 3 more

*How old is he? 27

*Who eats more? Depends on what we eat.

*Who said I love you first? Andrew, that's the man's job!

*Who is taller? Andrew, by almost 8 inches

*Who sings better? Lately, Andrew refuses to sing, but I personally like his voice better!

*Who is smarter? It depends on the subject.

*Who does the laundry? Me. I wonder if Andrew knows how :)

*Who does the dishes? Me. That is my little break to clean the kitchen the way I want it while Andrew spends some one on one time with the boys.

*Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? When you are looking at the bed, Andrew.

*Who pays the bills? I do, but Andrew does the budget.

*Who mows the lawn? Mostly Andrew, but once in awhile, if he has had a really busy week, I will so we can spend more time having fun or relaxing as a family.

*Who cooks dinner? Is that even a question? Cold cereal and toast are about the extent that I have seen Andrew cook- no wait, he did make German Pancakes once. I think it is all a facade!

*Who drives when you are together? Andrew. Unless he has work to do. Then I will drive so he can do it in the car-then he doesn't have to do it later.

*Who is more stubborn? Do you know Andrew? I have my times, but he is far more stubborn.

*Who kissed who first? Andrew. I wouldn't even call a boy, let alone kiss one.

*Who asked who out? Again, Andrew. I refer to the previous question. Initiating was the boys job (at least at first.)

*Who proposed? Andrew, twice! (In a good way, one without the ring and one with.)

*Who is more sensitive? It is a toss up. I'd say Andrew, but he'd probably say me. I guess it depends on what the issue is.

*Who has more friends? Andrew works with so many people that easily become his friends, that I would have to say he has more friends. As for friends that we are really close with though, we are probably about the same.

*Who has more siblings? Are you kidding, Andrew has me beat by 20!

*Who wears the pants in the family? Definitely Andrew (as it should be), but as they say in My Big Fat Greek Wedding, the man may be the head of the family, but the woman is the neck that turns the head! No, to be serious, Andrew definitely knows when something is important to me, and almost always finds a way to make it happen (even if he thinks it was his idea in the first place!)

Now a big apology for the rest of you on my blog, but if you haven't already gotten this tag- you just did! I thought, perhaps, that I would rebel and put an end to all this tagging by refusing to pass on the tag, but I just can't help reading all of your responses- so sorry!

3 comments:

blaine and michelle said...

These tagging things aren't so bad because I love reading everyone else's. It makes it worth it.

blaine and michelle said...

ps- how are your boys quilts coming?

Kristin D. said...

I love reading what everyone writes too. Your feelings about the guy's job of initiating things I really agree with.