
Put all five of us in one car for 12 hours there and 12 hours back, and you have our trip to Tucson! Katie and I decided to brave the inevitable insanity and take our kids on a roap trip to visit their Uncle Blaine, Aunt Michelle, and cousins Kimberley and Asher last week. We packed Katie's mini van with luggage, food, toys and kids and headed on our way.



I can now officially agree with my parents, "trips are for kids- vacations are not!" There were definite crazy times, and MANY sleep deprived nights (to be fair, Tristan had a cold, Andrew got the stomach flu, and Gavin was easily bored by the two) but as you can see, the memories and family bonds were worth it!
Now that we are home, all I hear is "Kimberley this, and baby Asher that", I even get an earful about "Uncle Baint and Aunt 'Chelle." We sure wish they lived closer!
2 comments:
we wish we lived closer, too! you know, now that you guys are looking for a new house, the one across the street from ours in now for sale! just kidding. hopefully soon we'll be able to just run down the street to say hi. until then, blogging and crazy road trips will get the job done!
I can't believe you ladies did that. You are much braver than me. It looks like there were fun times too.
Post a Comment