These legs were made for walkin', and that's just what they'll do...I can't find the chord that connects my video camera to the computer, so pictures will have to do on this one. As you can see, our littlest is walking (still only when he chooses though)! That is such a bitter sweet moment for a mom, but sure enough- there you have it. On Sunday (Dec 16), we had my parents over to celebrate Andrew's birthday (on the 14th- if you didn't know already) and Tristan decided to steal the day. He went from taking less than two steps alone, to walking across the room. You can see from the pictures that it is the stiff leg, teetering walk, but it is walking non-the-less. They get big so fast! He is now going up and down the stairs also. For those of you that know (and those of you that don't), Tristan has taken his own time in doing things (as opposed to his brother), but once he decides to do it- he just does it. Little learning/practice needed. I really think he has it all figured out- I mean, who wouldn't want to be carried everywhere? We are so proud of him.
He looks so little! We have to give a lot of the credit (or blame, in my case) on this one to Grandpa Jeff and Grandma Tina. Be careful of leaving your kids with them for extended periods of time, they'll have them grown up by the time you get back. No, seriously, we are grateful. We were worried Tristan would still be crawling in nursery! Now if they can just get Gavin potty trained! :)
baby sleeper bed
4 years ago
5 comments:
Good to hear from you! I know what you mean about Grandparents teaching too much. When I went to the hospital to have Asher Kimberley could sing "A, B, c, D". when I got home two days later she could sing the whole song without missing a beat all the way to "next time won't you sing with me". Congrats on the walking, that's so cute. We can't wait to see it in person!
Congrats to Tristan for walking. If it makes you feel better the girls just finally started walking full time about a month ago and they turn 18 months tomorrow :)
Congratulations, Tristan!!! But isn't it worth it to have your child steal the show for something like that. I think we mothers and fathers wouldn't have it any other way.
oh, and let me know when you do get Gavin potty trained. I could use some tips :)
I can't believe that!!! Holy Moly!! Hey Linds, i might pop by tonight. I'm going up to SLC to see the lights after work around 5 so maybe I'll pop by on my way home around 8 or 9. I'll call you before hand. He's so cute! I want to see him walk!
Post a Comment