Monday, March 17, 2008

Deja Vu


All I can say is, HAVEN'T I SEEN THIS BEFORE? I am sure if I looked I would find a similar, if not identical picture of Gavin doing the exact same thing. What is it with little boys and mommy/daddy's computer? Even our LITTLE monster has access to it now! I guess it is further evidence that we live in a computer/technology age. Pretty soon they will be posting their own blogs.

4 comments:

Kristin D. said...

You should try and find a matching one of Gavin and put that up. I would love to see it.

blaine and michelle said...

How cute. There is something about technology that kids love. Wouldn't that be so fun if when they're older than can have their own blogs and read and comment on each others? I can't wait!

Kathi said...

He is such a cute boy!!! I love him so much!! I think it's amazing how much children watch us and copy what we do.

Mower Clan said...

O my life!!! That is so cute. I remember seeing a picture of Gavin just like that!!!