As I mentioned in our First Day of Spring post, we decided to take the commericial out of Easter Sunday, and instead, focus on the real reason for the holiday. Dressed in our Easter best, we attended our 9:00 meetings, and then spent a quite day at home as a family. The boys were surprisingly good throughout the day, and loved looking through books/magazines/pictures of Jesus (or Susa, as Tristan says it). I have to say, it was a great way to teach our children about the Savior, His Atonement and the Resurrection without taking away, completely, the fun celebrations. I couldn't recommend it more. And I had to add this picture- further evidence that I am surrounded by BOYS! And if you look closely at the shoes, a song might just come to mind- "Three of these things belong together..three of these things are almost the same.."
baby sleeper bed
4 years ago
5 comments:
Look how tiny your boys' shoes are compared to yours and Andrew's. Jared has the opposite problem. He is the only boy surrounded by three girls. All who are very moody.
So cute! I'm glad you had a wonderful Easter. At the moment, I guess we're about equal with the girl/boy thing, except Cougar's a boy, so maybe they are a bit ahead. Hopefully you'll get another one on your side sometime!!
lyns- you're shoes should be pink to counter act all the boy ones! love the blog paper.
I love the shoe thing. Your boys look so cute in their easter clothes.
I love how tiny the boys' shoes are!!! You keep your boys always looking so nice! How do you do it?
Post a Comment