Friday, April 4, 2008

Don't Ask



... and to think I didn't include: the cereal on the carpet, the milk on the leather couches, the soap on the bedspread, the toothpaste on the towels, and the Nesquick on the kitchen floor. Add one pair of "oops! I went potty in my big boys" and you have my morning. Good thing it is Friday and it is NAPTIME!

10 comments:

blaine and michelle said...

I'm so sorry! I'm so glad it's nap time. Looks like you need a vacation....might I suggest lovely Arizona? Can't wait to see what these kids do when we put them ALL together! It's gonna be crazy!

Tiffany Joy said...

Wow did you leave your kids home alone for like 2 HOURS? Just kidding.. based on my last post I have four words. I FEEL FOR YOU!!

Hales Family said...

Oh man! That is crazy! I thought my kids were bad. Sorry!

heidijogoody said...

Oh Lyndsey I hope you survived the day ok. I have had several days like that and I am sure I will have more to come!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry! We can relate - but I am not sure that helps any! We sure love you and think that you are awesome!

Kristin D. said...

Oh my...and I thought my days were full of messes. I feel for you. It is amazing that 2 little boys can do all that.

heidijogoody said...

Thanks for giving me your email I am going to wait a couple of days before I go private so people can respond to my post but be watching for the invitation in your email. thanks

Brianna E. said...

I love it. I'm glad my kids aren't the only ones that like dumping stuff down the stairs! p.s. my house looks like that all the time- unless mom is coming for a visit!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! I bet you had fun cleaning up after that!

Mower Clan said...

Oh Lyndsey!!!! I am so sorry!!!! I wish I was there to help you. I know how hard those days are!!!!!