My last few posts have been quite long and picture filled, so I decided to condense the largest of them all into a video. Since pictures say a thousand words, I have listed only a few things below. Enjoy, we sure did!
Our favorite moments:
1. Flying in an airplane
2. Meeting Mickey for the first time
3. The Buzz Lightyear ride
4. Fireworks
5. Souvenirs and treats, galore!
Our most challenging moments:
1. Gavin wetting his pants at the shuttle stop.
2. Tristan wetting through his diaper ON the Pirate's of the Carribean ride (and on Mom's lap)
3. Holding two little squiggly boys in lines that were over 50 minutes.
4. Cold weather and a little rain.
5. Telling the boys that it was time to go home.
Our "must have/do suggestions":
1. Spring for the suite. It is the only way to go.
2. Prepare for all types of weather. We were short on a couple of must have items.
3. Have snacks/drinks available at all times or be prepared to pay for them!
4. Schedule in time for nap time. Shuttling back and forth is challenging, but worth it!
5. Budget for some spoiling. It is more fun not having to say no all the time.
baby sleeper bed
4 years ago
7 comments:
JEALOUS!!! That just reminded me how MUCH I LOVE Disneyland. It's so magical. It looks like you guys had the best time!
Okay- we are sooo going there next spring. It looks like you guys had fun. I loved your video too!
I can't tell you how jealous I am.
Looks like you had a good time! Fun video- you'll have to show me how to do that sometime.
So much fun! I am jealous! I want to go there so bad. What a fun birthday present.
How fun I bet the kids just had a blast!
SO JEALOUS!!! That looks like it was so much fun for you and your kids!! The pictures are so cute! i love the ones where they are asleep with their little mickeys.
Post a Comment