Yes, I did it. I finally re-organized my kitchen pantry (or sad excuse for a pantry). Cereal, snacks, chocolate milk/hot chocolate (or anything that comes in a powder), etc...out of reach. Cans and other such boring food at eye level. Cookware and things that became of no interest long ago on the bottom shelf, and nothing but water and un-openable miscellaneous things on the floor. For now, it seems to be working- BUT WHERE THERE IS A WILL, THERE IS A WAY! Sure enough, they have just started moving the kitchen chairs over. It won't be long, I predict before they are back in the business of making messes!
baby sleeper bed
4 years ago
6 comments:
I am very happy for you!! it looks great! now will you come and do my moms?!
They seem very determined. I wonder what the fascination is with all those forbidden items.
forbidden items are always more fasinating than the things we can have...it's like when you play with a child's toy that they threw aside, then all of a sudden they want it back because it now has sudden excitement!
oh man, your boys are determined, and smart..sometimes not a good combination.
Looks very nice.. I hope the trick will work and the food will stay where you have put it
I just realized that I haven't checked your blog in such a long time! Anyway, good for you for reorganizing, enjoy the time until they start climbing the shelves!
Post a Comment