Tuesday, September 16, 2008

One Guess






I'll give you one guess who took these pictures. Here is a hint Gavin: if you are going to steal mom's camera and take hundreds of pictures (alright, not quite hundreds, but there were AT LEAST thirty)- don't include a self portrait (and the one with Tristan running away doesn't help his case either)!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny...it kindof looks like he's into abstract art..i actually like the crayon one. Ha ha.

heidijogoody said...

That is pretty funny!

Kristin D. said...

I am surprised at how good they are. This reminds me of the stories you hear on the news of how some criminals get caught.

Brianna E. said...

First there was the famine, then there was the feast! That was a lot of posts- way to catch up! p.s.- why are all those crayons PINK?

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lynds for your comment on my blog. I seriously love watching your kids and I hope that you don't think that I dont. I love you!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I was able to spend a little more time with you! I love you and your family more each time I do!!! You're a great friend and I love that your boys are as spirited as mine!!! We're going to have some fun times!!! PS i'm home now!!!