(Michelle, some of this may sound familiar, but when it is the truth, it is the truth.)
We have had SO MANY (let me re-emphasize SO MANY) things going on as of late, all of post worthy status, but as you can see, they are not on our blog. I'd list a few, but most are of such importance that they need a post of their own. So why am I posting this instead of those? Because...
I am on strike!
I want to do absolutely nothing except: sleep. That is the only time these days that I do not feel like emptying my insides and so that is what I would prefer to do the most of. Pregnancy number three is proving so far to be the worst of the previous two combined.
I don't want to:
Eat. (The thought of everything and anything makes me ill.)
Get up early with my boys. (Daylight savings has been my enemy.)
Feed, clothe, bathe or clean up after my kids.
Clean, make dinner, clean some more.
Pack, house hunt, and planning for the future.
I could go on.
Alright, I DO want to feed and bathe and take care of my kids (although the idea of letting them spend the entire day in their jammies has crossed my mind a time or two), and a few household chores (including dinner) have to get done in the process, and I am going to have to pack my house and make some plans sooner or later, so I guess I will be doing all of these things. Just thought I'd note that I don't particularly WANT to at this moment in time.
As for blogging, it is on my list- just be patient because it will probably come in pieces, or all at once- we'll see how I feel.
baby sleeper bed
4 years ago
9 comments:
You poor girl. Maybe you are having a girl if you are much more sick this time :) I think there is no harm in letting your boys stay in their jammies all day long I know I have had those days too!
Lyndsey you just don't worry about blogging and such...I think getting through a day is an accomplishment without having to feel pressure for extras...Ben and I would love to help...please don't hesitate to ask.
I agree that letting your boys stay in their jammies sometimes is no problem. You can only deal with so much. So, since you are packing. Does that mean you have sold your house?
Sometimes staying in your jammies all day is just what the Dr. ordered- I do it myself at least once a week!! Here's hoping you feel better soon.
I feel for you, sister. Moving while pregnant (with kids) is terrible. They're coming to take pics of our house tomorrow. Yuck. It will all be worth it...it will all be worth it...it will all be worth it ....
heck my kids are in their Diapers most days! Well until the will potty train. Boston is such a stinker at potty training he won't even budge! I bet your having a girl! I am not going to say it will slow you down cause girls are just as crazy if not crazier!! LOL!!
Ok so I'm sorry I failed the "test" at responding to your test! But we are so excited for you guys! I totally understand how you feel right now as your going through your "strike"! I want to have a strike pretty much everyday as well and i only have one kid so far so i'm in for it when numero two shows up! Pregnancy is definitely a bugger though i'm ready to be done with it...but then again i'm nervous about handling two! I'm up for any advice you have! Any ways don't feel bad about having slacker days just relax and take a load off you deserve it!
I wish you lived closer and I would come get your cute boys. Don't worry the blog... get your sleep when you can! Who cares about jammies when you are feeling so rotten? Go for it.
Jammies all day? We love it! You deserve to do nothing all day.. too bad that can't happen, right? I wish your third pregnancy was your best because you still have two others to take care of. Just lock your doors and put up your cleaning supplies. They'll be fine!
Post a Comment