Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Apology

Alright everyone. For all those of you who have inquired, persuaded and guilted me about posting lately- here it is. After surviving three days (and hopefully no more) of the flu (and in case you didn't know, the flu for a pregnant woman can be FAR more extreme than you even want to know), finally getting the internet back up and going on our personal computer (the one with all the pictures), and after a long awaited perscription from my doctor to help with nausea, I am finally ready to catch up. And believe me, that is going to take some doing (even with just the major things). So, if you get Richardson blog overload, hang on- I am bound to get things back to normal one of these days.

Before I get going, however, I have to note my apologies on commenting lately. I HAVE been keeping up on all of your blogs and the many fun things you are up to: Thanksgivings, Black Fridays, new babies, un-fun boughts of the flu, tags, random updates and much more. As you have noticed, along with not updating my own blog, I haven't been adding my comments to yours. I would love to go back and add all my personal thoughts to each of your recent posts, but there is just no way. Sorry. So- to all of you: your children are darling and so much fun to see/read about, your thoughts inspire me and lift my spirits, and your lives/tags give me some great reading. I think you are all just wonderful people and I am excited to read more from you.

5 comments:

Kristin D. said...

Can't wait to hear all the news. I have missed knowing what is going on in your lives. You do the funnest things.

jamie said...

I had the flu when I was pregnant and it was AWFUL!!! I feel for you. I ended up needing IVs because I threw EVERYTHING up..even stupid ice chips. Worst time ever to get the flu.

blaine and michelle said...

You are forgiven. I'm so glad that you got something to make your nausea a little better. And I have gotten the flu every pregnancy. It's the worst! I'm so sorry. Talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

Lynds, it's good to see some posts but you still need to take it easy girl!! It was so good to see you the other day! Love you!

heidijogoody said...

Oh there you are! We had the flu here at our house too and it wasn't pretty either and I am not pregnant I can't even imagine. Hopefully you will be back up and running in the blogging world!