I had to put this post in here as evidence of my boys' HUGE (and growing) imaginations. With a little help from Disney, daddy and each other, they have a few things they are constantly pretending:
1. They are hunting (one guess where that came from.)
2. They are fighting bad guys (many sources.)
3. They are one of many Disney characters: from princesses, Captain Hook, Buzz Lightyear, to the Beast, Gaston and many more.
4. They are getting chased by crocodiles, monsters or dinosaurs- which usually results in having to swim to and/or climb to safety on one of the many freshly made beds in the house (the "ships" or so they call them.)
5. They are either mom or dad (which is usually pretty revealing! :))
and my favorites...
6. They are "supers." (Probably termed from the Incredibles and consists of wearing their plastic bibs on their backs and running around fighting bad guys.)
Oh, to live in their little worlds!
3 comments:
Wow, they have amazing imaginations. I love when kids are creative with the simplest things and don't need all the technology things to have fun.
Dont you love it when kids start to play pretend! I know I am loving it with my girls except they are dressing in tutus and wings and your boys are dressing in misc stuff from around the house! I am loving it
So I wonder which one becomes the princesses and the mommy? or do they switch? It's okay I was always the boy whenever we would play house and I turned out fine!...I think. =)
Post a Comment