Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Facts

I usually post the boys facts on the sidebar and change them as needed, until I realized that I am not permanently keeping track. Once I make a change, it is gone. So, sorry if you have read them a million times, or if they haven't changed very much, but here they are for recording purposes.

Gavin Facts- to March 4, 2009
Age: 3 (plus 7 months)
Height: 37 3/4 inches
Weight: 30.6 pounds
Likes: Books/Reading (yes, he can read, but still would rather be read to), gingerbread houses, Cinderella/Beauty and the Beast (don't ask), sneaking out of bed, and telling Tristan what to do.
Dislikes: Being told no, being told what to do, sharing, doing anything daring.
Current Obsessions: Birthdays, the color pink, disney princess shows, and torturing his brother (we are hoping the majority of those are phases).

Tristan Facts- to March 4, 2009
Age: 2 (plus 4 months)
Height: 34 1/2 inches
Weight: 24.4 pounds
Likes: Cars/Toy Story, dinosaur grandpa, Mitzy (the cat), throwing things, screaming and being chased and/or tickled.
Dislikes: Sharing, eating foods that feel funny, having things taken away, time out in his bed, holding still.
Current Obsessions: "Mine!", Buzz Lightyear, and mimiking his older brother

0 comments: