Almost forgot, here is the boy talk from February. Tristan is starting to come up with a few of his own, so I'll try to keep up with those. Happy reading!
February 28, 2009: (Tristan while waiting for the movie to start in the theatre (and during a particularly quiet moment)): "Mom, put in the DVD!"
February 9, 2009: (Gavin eating carmel popcorn for our family night treat): "I love popcorn!" (Grandma Tina): "I love you. I think I need to give you kisses." (Gavin): "Not kisses on my mouth." (Grandma Tina): "Not on your mouth? Where can I give you kisses? Can I give you kisses on your head/neck/ear/arm (etc as she kisses each place)?" (Gavin): "Yep, but not on my mouth. That's where the popcorn lives."
February 8, 2009: (Gavin talking into his fist/microphone) "Ladies and Gentleman..this is my life..indeed..you are the best bugs...amen." (All I can say is, where on Earth?)
baby sleeper bed
4 years ago
1 comments:
I haven't been on the blog for a while- funny stuff!
Post a Comment