Wednesday, March 4, 2009



I think I very well may have given some confusion and/or worry when I mentioned a change for our family, but rest assurred it is not what you think. Rather, it is the next step in the process.

As you know (if you read my rambling posts), we have been living here with family while awaiting the visa process to come to completion. Well, since it appears that process is longer and more extensive than we expected, we have decided to do things a little different than originally planned. I'm being vague- sorry. Last Sunday, Andrew and Allister (having flown in from Canada on a more temporary visa) packed up their things into the first Edge Pest Control truck and moved themselves to Denver to begin setting up the business. For now, they've rented a small, two bedroom apartment on a month to month basis and are working non-stop (which is no surprise.)

Still unknown when the visa is expected to come through, and other details to be arranged, the rest of us wait to follow. Although I miss my husband like crazy, the boys miss their daddy like crazy, and things are definitely more complicated being apart, we know this was the right step to take and are excited to see things come together!

1 comments:

Mandi said...

and so it begins...