(I stole this picture from Michelle- so if you've read her post, there is nothing new here. Sorry to you all, but thanks Michelle!)
One positive thing about living here for as long as we have is the amount of time the boys and I have been able to spend with family. Naturally, living with my parents, we see them everyday, but we also have a good amount of occasions to see my brothers and sisters and for the boys to spend time with their cousins. Every now and then (and hopefully more often now that Michelle is living in Utah as well) we get the opportunity to spend time with Andrew's sisters/cousins and their little families. This last Thursday was just such and opportunity. Andrew's cousin Kari and her two darling little girls were here for a visit, and so a playdate was arranged. In all we totalled 13 kids and 6 adults, which made for a lot of running around amidst catching up and enjoying good food- and thus you can see why I didn't get any pictures. (A few minutes of Nemo allowed for this photo op, thankfully.) I am constantly thankful for the family that I married into and the sisterhood we all share, even amongst the cousins. I will miss having all of them close by when we move (we have been blessed, up to this point, to have quite a few living close by (on both sides)), but I know we will continue to find ways of keeping close- playdates being one of them! Thanks to all who came- I love you all.
baby sleeper bed
4 years ago
4 comments:
I love this picture. Each family's kids are so different from the others. I hope the kids had fun together too.
Families are the greatest aren't they and it is so fun when the kids can be close to their cousins.
Hey friend! How are you feeling? You're getting close to popping right? I always love reading your blog...you always make me laugh! I am just not that funny/clever like you. I can't wait to see pics of your little one! Hang in there the last part is tough...but cherish the moments you have before cause as I am finding there are times where I would like to just put him back in my belly for awhile and get a little more sleep! :) Hope all is well.
What a cute picture. I have some pictures from this day as well, but I don't think any are as good as this one. This was such a fun day! Thank you so much for hosting us and working so hard to make the day so fun! We had a blast! My girls are still sporting their tans and my arms are even one shade darker than binding white!
Post a Comment