Monday, August 3, 2009

Flood Gates

Once again, the flood gates have opened. Enjoy the read if you have the time and/or the desire. Where it says "post to come" that simply means that is where that particular post falls in order, but the pictures came from my mom's camera which I still can not load on to my computer as of yet. So...hence...post to come. Likewise the finished product of the house. As I said, it is still a work in progress getting the final touches on, so again...post to come. Other than that, I am pretty much caught up. I should have more time and more of a state of mind to take pictures and jot down the funny things the kids are saying again, so hopefully you'll start to feel like we never left. And as for comments on your blogs...comments to come. Soon! Happy reading!

1 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for the updates...they made a very entertaining read. :)I like the idea of a school for teaching potty training. We have been having Jack try to go potty before the bath each night. Well tonight he kept telling me he had to go potty. Well of course I ignored it, since he had just peed in the tub -arg boys - suddenly he got a panicked look on his face and "potty" and suddenly plop - well Jack went potty he just didn't make it to the toilet. Guess I should have listened. Yeah I could use the school too.