As it always does, summer is coming to a close. After today we have to say adios to our afternoons at the pool and look elsewhere for things to pass those witching hours.
Despite what the pool owners may think, winter doesn't exactly start after Labor Day, so we are hoping there is at least another month of:
Sprinklers and Hoses
(or more specifically, water in all of it's forms)
Eating Outdoors
Sandboxes (new this month, thanks to our wonderful Landlord!),
Mud and anything Dirty
Gone may soon be, the days where their "secret meetings" are held outdoors in their bathing suits (to determine matters of much importance such as who will be next to sing the theme song to Word World and whether or not their eyes will be open or shut (pictured)),
but in doors or out- we'll still have playtime with our friends/cousins.
So adios, summer. Hello fall. We hope you last awhile because winter could prove to be rather confining after so much fun in the sun.


2 comments:
I know isn't is so sad to see summer coming to an end if just feels like this hasn't been much of a summer. I sure hope the winter holds off for a while.
I know when I was their age I would have given anything to live with my cousins! I'm sure they are in heaven just knowing that their cousins are upstairs (or downstairs) it just occured to me that I do not know which level of the house you live on! Anyways, it looks like they have A LOT of fun!
Post a Comment